Download Recovery Manager for AD Disaster Recovery Edition 10.0.1 (build 10.0.1.21055)
Recovery Manager for Active Directory Disaster Recovery Edition is designed to recover the entire Active Directory forest or specific domains in the forest.
The use of Recovery Manager for Active Directory Disaster Recovery Edition helps you minimize the downtime caused by the corruption or improper modification of Active Directory forest and data.
Recovery Manager for Active Directory Disaster Recovery Edition simplifies and automates the process of Active Directory forest or domain recovery: It automates the manual tasks involved in the recovery, remotely quarantines corrupt domain controllers, and restores domain controllers to speed up the overall recovery and restore business operation quickly.
What’s new in this version
• Continuous recovery (Change Auditor integration)
Recovery Manager for Active Directory restores a deleted object and the last change (if any) that was made to the object properties after the backup creation using data from the Change Auditor database.
• Support for restore of Group Policy Objects in non-trusted domains
Domain access credentials can be explicitly specified in Group Policy Restore Wizard.
• Support for Azure Files as a backup storage
Recovery Manager for Active Directory Forest Edition can work with backups stored in the Azure Files share.
• Separate accounts to access the backup storage and the Backup agent
Now a user can access backup storage share under specified account, which is not the same as an account used to access the backup agent.
• Install AD recovery method supports RODC
Now the Install Active Directory recovery method supports promoting read-only domain controllers (RODC).
• Independent DC verification workflow
Now verification of DC1 does not wait for verification of DC2.
• New verification step "Check if promoting paths are valid" for the 'Install Active Directory' and 'Install from Media' recovery methods
On this step Recovery Manager for Active Directory Forest Edition checks whether the specified 'DIT database path", "Log files path" and "SYSVOL path" are available.
• Configure as Global Catalog option for the Install from Media recovery method
Now the Install from Media recovery method has the "Configure as Global Catalog" option.
• UEFI boot mode on SCVMM
Active Directory Virtual Lab: Support for source machines with the UEFI boot mode on System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).