This release provides updated network controller firmware for the Broadcom NetXtreme devices. This release should be used with the Broadcom 20.6 device drivers.
Version: Version 20.6.18, 20.6.18
Release date:27 Aug 2017
File Format:Update Package for Microsoft® Windows® 64-Bit.
Windows Update Package Installation:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
[Alternative] Installation via Lifecycle Controller:
1. Copy the downloaded firmware DUP for Windows to removable USB storage.
2. Insert the removable USB storage in a USB port of the server to be updated.
3. Reboot the server.
4. Press the F10 key to enter Lifecycle Controller.
5. In the left navigation pane, click Firmware Update.
6. In the main pane click Launch Firmware Update.
7. On the Step 1 of 3: Select Update Repository page, select Local Drive.
8. Click the Next button.
9. On the Step 2 of 3: Enter Access Details page, select the removable USB storage from the Local Drive drop-down list.
10. Type the path and filename of the firmware DUP in the File Path or Update Package Path text box. Example: \.exe
11. Click the Next button.
12. On the Step 3 of 3: Select Updates page, select the checkbox next to one, or more, of the Available System Updates.
13. Click the Apply button to complete the installation process.