Download Command Line Tool for Jenkins Continuous Integration Plugin with Toad Edge
This command line tool allows user to automate Database Lifecycle Management tasks from within Jenkins CI Server.
What’s new in this version
Following tasks are available:
• Compare database schemas - Compare two different schemas (from database, model or snapshot). Based on it you can do in the next steps further actions (like generating report or alter script)
• Compare database with baseline - Compare your current schema with baseline. In case the schema is different the build step will fail.
• Create baseline - Set the current state of your schema as the baseline to detect any changes that has been made into the schema since now.
• Create snapshot - Save your database schema to a file to have the possibility to return to it later.
• Deploy SQL script - Execute any arbitrary SQL script on a selected database.
• Generate Jenkins HTML comparison report - Generate a HTML report based on a previous schema compare build step. This report is accessible via build detail within build history in Jenkins.
• Generate standalone HTML comparison report - Generate a HTML report based on a previous schema compare build step.
• Generate change SQL script - Generate an alter SQL script based on a previous schema compare build step.
Generate create SQL script - Generate a create SQL script from your VCS repository, saved snapshot or database.