This command line tool allows user to automate Database Lifecycle Management tasks from within Jenkins CI Server.
What’s new in this version
Following tasks are available:
• Compare database schemas - Compare two different schemas (from database, model or snapshot). Based on it you can do in the next steps further actions (like generating report or alter script)
• Compare database with baseline - Compare your current schema with baseline. In case the schema is different the build step will fail.
• Create baseline - Set the current state of your schema as the baseline to detect any changes that has been made into the schema since now.
• Create snapshot - Save your database schema to a file to have the possibility to return to it later.
• Deploy SQL script - Execute any arbitrary SQL script on a selected database.
• Generate Jenkins HTML comparison report - Generate a HTML report based on a previous schema compare build step. This report is accessible via build detail within build history in Jenkins.
• Generate standalone HTML comparison report - Generate a HTML report based on a previous schema compare build step.
• Generate change SQL script - Generate an alter SQL script based on a previous schema compare build step.
Generate create SQL script - Generate a create SQL script from your VCS repository, saved snapshot or database.