Hard Drive Installation
1.Click Download now, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save or Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a specific path.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Navigate to the path where the files where extracted
7. Double click on a file to open it.