Update Package for Microsoft® Windows® 64-Bit.
This package provides the Chipset driver for the Intel C600/C610/C220/C230/C2000 Series Chipsets and is supported on 13G PowerEdge systems running Windows Server 2008R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012R2, and Windows Server 2016
Version: Version 10.1.2.85, A08
Release date: 21 Jun 2017
Importance: Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
1. Click Download Now to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.