Foglight for SQL Server allows DBAs to quickly and efficiently identify performance deviations, determine their root cause, perform comprehensive analyses, and resolve performance bottlenecks. The product provides web-enabled dashboards for centralized visibility, management and health checks for the SQL Server instances deployed in your environment, as well as proactive alerting and alarm workflows for tracking your responses to critical performance anomalies.
What’s new in this version
• Foglight for SQL Azure version 188.8.131.52 SP2 is a service pack release of version 184.108.40.206. This release exclusively addresses supporting the adjustment made by Microsoft to the new cost module.
• Foglight for SQL Azure version 220.127.116.11 contains the following features:
• •Global view adjusting to the Foglight for Databases look and feel, featuring extended functionality, including the databases quick view panel.
• •New dashboards
• •New alarms
• •Centralized Administration Console
• •Automatic Discovery Wizard: use this to discover and monitor databases that reside under a specified SQL Azure instance.
Foglight for SQL Server Azure 18.104.22.168 (SP2) Release Notes
Foglight for SQL Server Azure 22.214.171.124 (SP2) Getting Started Guide
Foglight for SQL Server Azure 126.96.36.199 (SP2) User Guide
Foglight for SQL Server Azure 188.8.131.52 (SP2) Reference Guide