This guide provides an introduction to Toad Data Point (4.0 and 4.0.1) and includes information on how to create connections, explore database objects, execute a query, create reports, and automate tasks.
What’s new in this version
Toad Data Point 4.0 and 4.0.1 includes the following new features:
Toad Data Point 4.0.1
- Toad World Registration - Now you can easily register or sign in to Toad World from within the Toad Data Point application. When you are signed in through Toad, a special toolbar displays beside your user name providing convenient links to Toad World pages. Click the Show Tips button to display helpful tips about Toad Data Point features.
Toad Data Point 4.0
- Develop and run more complex data preparation workflows without writing a line of SQL with enhanced Transformation and Cleanse options
- Publish and share individual transformations and entire transformation sequences into a Common Transformation Repository on Toad Intelligence Central
- Get to meaningful analysis faster with improvements to the Dimensional Viewer
- Improvements that make Import/Export easier to use
- Connectivity improvements: certified with Cloudera Impala, supporting HANA Analytic Views, better support for Hive2, better support for Netezza and other ODBC-based connections