Easily share information across your team with Toad™ Intelligence Central. This set of data reporting tools provides a centralized repository for up-to-date information, making data provisioning more efficient, in a sanctioned, company-controlled environment. Through Toad Data Point, artifacts and data can be published directly into Toad Intelligence Central. This makes it quick and easy to share and view queries, files, objects, and data sets — right within the tool. With this server-side component, you’ll also reduce the risk of reporting failures, security threats and data loss while ensuring data governance.
The Toad Intelligence Central Admin Console should be installed on the same computer as Toad Intelligence Central or a computer with a network connection to Toad Intelligence Central.
What’s new in this version
Toad Intelligence Central 3.0.1 is a maintenance release that addresses issues regarding connection and large AD domains.
New Features in Toad Intelligence Central 3.0
• Publish and run Toad for Oracle automation apps on Toad Intelligence Central.
• New web-based reporting that provide insight into Toad Intelligence Central usage such as who is publishing what and what datasets are the most popular with consumers.
• New email-based notification options that allow users to stay informed about what is happening within the Toad Intelligence Central environment.
• Ability to assign admin responsibilities to users bypassing the need for root-access to perform basic maintenance tasks like managing users and content.
• Enable non-Toad users to kickoff published Toad Data Point automations and refresh snapshots through Toad Intelligence Central's the web front end.
• Provide more detailed lineage and column information on published datasets, snapshots and views.
For further information please review the "New In This Release" guide and the Release Notes.