The .MSI installer is used for silent installation, which provides a convenient method for corporate deployment to multiple machines that use the same settings or installation directory. Refer to the Toad Data Point Installation Guide for advantages and disadvantages of the .MSI installer.
Note: This installer can be used on 32-bit and 64-bit pcs.
What’s new in this version
New in Toad Data Point 4.0
- Develop and run more complex data preparation workflows without writing a line of SQL with enhanced Transformation and Cleanse options
- Publish and share individual transformations and entire transformation sequences into a Common Transformation Repository on Toad Intelligence Central
- Get to meaningful analysis faster with improvements to the Dimensional Viewer
- Improvements that make Import/Export easier to use
- Connectivity improvements: certified with Cloudera Impala, supporting HANA Analytic Views, better support for Hive2, better support for Netezza and other ODBC-based connections