The Foglight Cartridge for IBM WebSphere MQ Server provides an effective monitoring solution for the distributed IBM WebSphere MQ infrastructure.
What’s new in this version
• This is an updated Cartridge for IBM WebSphere MQ Server. It replaces the Foglight Cartridge for IBM WebSphere MQ Server 5.5.5.x.
• This release provides stability and performance-related fixes, and is recommended for all customers running Foglight Management Server 5.5.5 or later.
• Note: If you are running IBM WebSphere MQ Server version 7.0.x, Quest recommends that you upgrade to version 220.127.116.11 or later for improved performance and stability.
• New features:
• •Cluster Support - This release supports monitoring clustered MQ configurations.
• •New MQ Cluster Dashboard - This dashboard provides views and metrics to help you visualize and interpret clustered queue monitoring data. Additional tabs on this dashboard subdivide views for clustered queues into MQ-created objects (the MQ Server Infrastructure tab), and user-created objects (the MQ Server Application tab). For more information about this dashboard, see the Managing IBM WebSphere MQ Server Systems User and Reference Guide.
• •New Agent Properties - Two new agent properties have been added to enable control over the rate at which the MQAgent polls the MQ Server. For more information about these properties, see the Installing the IBM WebSphere MQ Server Management Capabilities Guide.
Cartridge for WebSphere MQ 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Cartridge for WebSphere MQ 22.214.171.124 Reference Guide
Cartridge for WebSphere MQ 126.96.36.199 Install Guide