SharePlex Connector for Hadoop enables log-based replication of tables from Oracle to Hadoop (Hortonworks HDP 1.3).
What’s new in this version
New in This Release
• Provision to use single JMS ActiveMQ for multiple Connector instances.
• Enhancements in the Cleanup script to clean data from Derby database.
• Provision to run Snapshot script in parallel for multiple tables.
• Re-establishing Derby connection if it gets down.
• Support for organizing data on HDFS based on Oracle table Owner name for Near Real Time replication.
• Enhancement to handle Hive query failures when the connector merges data into HDFS.
• Improved performance of SharePlex Connector for Hadoop with enhancements in the XML parser.
• Partitioning and compression support in Near Real Time replication with Avro file type.
Please see release notes for additional detail.