Quest Code Tester for Oracle 22.214.171.1249 is a tool to help you test Oracle code, written in the PL/SQL language. Refer to the Quest Code Tester for Oracle 2.2 Release Notes to see what's new in this release.
What’s new in this version
• New Connection Manager-Connections are now managed within a tab in Test Explorer, making it easy for users to keep track of and move between schemas in which tests are define.
• Improved Getting Started Panel-The Code Tester Getting Started panel has been improved, providing links to help topics, quick start tutorial online help, video tutorials, and the Code Tester Online Community.
• Results Viewer-Results Viewer now allows user to drill down to fields of record to determine precisely which cause the test to fail.
• Added Favorites for Test and Suites-This feature makes it easier to access most worked on tests and suites.
• Support for Oracle Instant Client-You can now use Oracle Instant Client when using Code Tester.
• Improved Handling of Multiple Oracle_Homes-Improved handling of Multiple Oracle_Homes has been added.
• Import Toad for Oracle and SQL Navigator Connections-You can now import external database connections from the Code Tester graphical user interface.
• Moved Repository Administration Tasks to Database Menu-Repository tasks are now accessible from the Database menu.
• Improved Ownership Parameters-Review repository ownership parameters, such as current version, current owner, and the method by which you are you are accessing the repository from the Connection Properties page.
• Automatic Reconnect to the Last Connection-Code Tester now automatically reconnects to the previously used schema.
• Added ability to search topics on ToadWorld directly from Code Tester-Search Toad World directly from Code Tester.
• Copy Debug Block To Clipboard-You can now copy the Code Tester debug block to the Windows clipboard. This feature is available in the right-click menu of the Test Builder test case tree.
Quest Code Tester for Oracle 2.2 Installation and Administration Guide
Quest Code Tester for Oracle 2.2 Release Notes