Download Performance Analysis for Oracle 7.0 Local Server Installation File for 32 bit Red Hat and SuSE Servers
Performance Analysis for Oracle 7.0 local server installation file for 32 bit RedHat AS 32-bit and SuSE 32-bit servers. Refer to the Performance Analysis for Oracle 7.0 Release Notes for details regarding platform and database support.
What’s new in this version
The release provides the following enhancements:
Integrating Performance Analysis with Foglight for Oracle
• Performance Analysis version 7.0 is the first release that is integrated with Foglight for Oracle, thereby providing a complete monitoring solution. This solution utilizes the remote monitoring abilities of Foglight for Oracle with the in-depth high granularity data resolution of the StealthCollect technology
Introducing the I/O Analysis module, which allows carrying out an in-depth investigation into the I/O activity using the Performance Analysis look and feel The I/O analysis module provides various capabilities, such as
• Hot segments groups - displays the segment groups (tables and indexes) that generated the maximum I/O activity during the selected time range.
• Highlights- displays the values of the dimensions (out of the entire dimension list) that generated the maximum I/O activity during the selected time range.
• Common use cases - provides shortcuts for the most commonly used scenarios for investigating I/O performance issues, such as showing the SQL statements with highest I/O contention or showing the top SQL statements that ran full table scan.
Adding 3 new dimensions:
• PL SQL
• Consumer group
WebView Console Availability - Replaces with Foglight for Oracle in version 7.0
• The Performance Analysis WebView console is available to both Foglight customers and standalone Performance Analysis customers. For standalone Performance Analysis customers, WebView support is limited to the 5.2.4 version of the Foglight Management Server. Foglight customers can leverage FMS versions 5.2.4 and higher per their Foglight documentation.
Performance Analysis for Oracle 7.0 Silent Installation Guide
Performance Analysis for Oracle 7.0 Release Notes
Performance Analysis for Oracle 7.0 Long Term Performance Repository Partitioning Guide
Performance Analysis For Oracle 7.0 Agent Installation Guide
Performance Analysis for Oracle 7.0 Quick Installation Guide
Performance Analysis for Oracle 7.0 Hardware Guidelines and Considerations Guide
Performance Analysis for Oracle 7.0 Middleware Sizing Assistant Spreadsheet