New Release of NetVault Hyper-V Plug-in 10.5
Available for Download
We are excited to announce a new version of NetVault Hyper-V Plug-in 10.5 which is now ready for download.
Look What's New:
- Virtual client for Hyper-V Cluster support
- Allows for distributed backup of Hyper-V clients -- each of which can backup multiple Hyper-V hosts simultaneously – for increased backup performance in Hyper-V environments.
- Automatically protects the cluster after a host failover
- Restore enhancements that enable you to:
- Restore files at granular levels
- Rename VM on restore, relocate VM to alternative location, or both
- Restore the entire VM, a set of files, or just the disk and configuration files to a working directory
- Ability to backup multiple VMs simultaneously with parallel streams (Windows 2012/R2 only); default number of streams is now 4 with a maximum of 32 simultaneous streams per Hyper-V plugin
Be sure to also check out the NetVault Hyper-V Plug-in 10.5 Product Support page for specific information such as solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, lifecycle tables, and training and certification information. While you're there, be sure to also check out the NetVault Hyper-V Plug-in 10.5 Technical Support Community Forum to find helpful resources and connect with other community members.
If you need technical assistance regarding this notification, please log a Service Request or use the Contact Support page for other contact methods available.