New Release of NetVault™ Backup Plugins for Domino 4.3, PostgresSQL 3.1, Oracle 7.0, & BareMetal Recovery 4.3 Available for Download
We are excited to announce a new version of NetVault™ Backup Plugins for Domino 4.3, PostgresSQL 3.1, Oracle 7.0, & BareMetal Recovery 4.3 which is now ready for download.
Look What's New:
NetVault Backup Plug-in for PostgreSQL 3.1
- Added support for PostgreSQL 9.0, 9.1, and 9.2
- Added support for PostgreSQL 9.2 running on Windows Server 2012
NetVault Backup Plug-in for Oracle 7.0
- Added support for Oracle Database 12c
- Recover a single table to a specified point in time using Oracle’s RMAN table-level recovery feature
- Added support for Oracle running on the following platforms:
- Oracle Solaris 11 (on SPARC)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Windows Server 2012
NetVault Backup Plug-in for Domino 4.3
- Added support for IBM Domino Server V9
- Added support for Pure64 Linux
- Added support for Windows Server 2012
NetVault Bare Metal Recovery 4.3
- Increased platform support – Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat 6.4 platforms
- Native support for Pure64 bit Linux platforms
- Multipath support – Added support for Windows and Linux systems configured with multipath I/O
Release Notes containing more information on what’s new in this release can be found under the Documentation section on our support portal.Your specific product information such as top solutions, tips and tricks, tutorials, notifications and life cycle tables can be found at Support by Product.
Community - Get the latest product information, find helpful resources and join a discussion with other community members.
If you have any questions or comments, please log a request using our Manage Service Request tool or see the Contact Support page for other contact methods available.