1. Navigate to Dashboards | Cartridges | Cartridge inventory
2. Click on the "Install Cartridge
" button. Proceed with the cartridge installation
3. Once finished, ensure the ActionPack-Vmware-vCenter is enabled
VMware Explorer Process
To open the VMware Explorer’s Administration tab for an ESX host or virtual machine object instance:
1. Log in to the vFoglight browser interface.
2. On the navigation panel, under Dashboards, choose VMware > VMware Explorer.
3. On the navigation panel, under Virtual Infrastructure, on the Topology tab, select an ESX host or virtual
machine object instance in the navigation tree.
4. In the VMware Explorer, open the Administration tab.
Task that can be performed
•Shutting down and rebooting ESX hosts, and enabling their maintenance
•Creating virtual machines
•Suspending, rebooting and powering off virtual machines
•Deleting virtual machines
•Creating, managing, and reverting to virtual machine snapshots
• Automating VMware administration with workflows
VM Explorer at VM Level