How to remove vCenter and corresponding VMware agent objects in Foglight Management Server (FMS) console?
1. Logon to FMS console using an admin account
2. Navigate to Administration | Management Server | Servers | Object Cleanup | Data Management Browser (at the bottom right on the center panel)"
3. Expand VMware Model | Virtual Centers
4. Select object that needs to be deleted
5. Click on Delete button on the top
To remove the object from the VMWare Environment dashboard drop down list, please refer to KB Article 91670.
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz