If you upgrade your DL series backup appliance to Rapid Recovery Core release 6.3 or later, you will lose these appliance-specific features:
- The Appliance Tab is removed from the Core Console
- The DL Appliance Configuration Wizard is no longer used for configuring the appliance
- Repositories are managed from the Repositories page in the Core Console
- Provisioning storage on the DL Appliance is no longer available since the Appliance Tab is removed.
- Rapid Appliance Self Recovery (RASR) functionality to restore the DL Appliance Operating System using a USB key.
- Windows backup scheduling for backup of the DL Appliance to itself.
For help with upgrading your DL appliance to the software-only Rapid Recovery Core release 6.3, contact Quest Data Protection Support.