During the Active Directory (AD) to GroupWise (GW) sync, Directory Connector brings the Free Busy URL as HTTP://FreeBusyHost/FreeBusyBridge/mailaddress
This is controlled by provision and update attributes of the connector. However, the Goupwise environment may be secure (HTTPS) and such Free Busy URL may not provide correct Groupwise to Exchange Free Busy results.
Is there a way to change create the Free Busy value secure (HTTPS)?
1. Find the connector created
2. Go to "Advanced Settings"
3. Select the "Users" tab
4. Select "Provision Attributes"
5. Select the Key: advancedInfo_freebusyWebsite | Value: ~freebusy~/mail
6. Delete advancedInfo_freebusyWebsite | Value: ~freebusy~/mail
7. Select "Add Rule" button
8. Do the following:
9. Select OK
10. Select OK
11. Save and activate the connector
12. Perform a new sync
Please complete the same process for Update Attributes tab.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz