Power 365 projects are on a set discovery schedule as to when the the discovery will run to pick up new/updated users/teams/groups etc. Sometimes, the need arises where a manual discovery needs to be kicked off.
In the above situation, as stated you may kick off a manual delta sync to bring in objects that have been created or changed. The most important piece to this is that you can choose the delta token time (aka. the time Power365 will go back to find changes to objects since then. For example, UserA was updated on 11/15, whereas UserB was updated on 11/17. If we want to do a delta discovery to bring in any changes/updates since 11/16, this would not update userA, but would update userB. You can do this by following the below instructions:
1. Open the power365 project.
2. Click "Settings" in the upper right-hand menu.
3. Click the "Discovery" tab.
4. Click "Run Discovery" next to the tenant you want to run the manual discovery for.
5. On the following window, select your delta timestamp and click run.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutz