Domino Users are being converted to Contacts by the Coexistence Manager for Notes Directory Connector. If you are using an Exchange to Notes Directory Connector to Sync Users from Active Directory to Notes and the following conditions are met:
· The Source Active Directory Users have the mail attribute populated, and this is the same email address for the user in Notes.
· The Source Objects are in an OU that the Directory Connector is configured to sync.
If these conditions are met the Domino User will be updated to a Contact by the Directory Connector.
Restore the Domino Directory from backup to restore native functionality.
• Download and install 220.127.116.11.
Note: This new version can be installed directly over the top of the existing installation in order to preserve settings. If you have more than one CMN service (Mail Connector, Free Busy Connector, Directory Connector) installed on the same server, then all services installed on the same server will need to be upgraded to the same version. Also, the QCalCon task installed on the Domino server will need to be upgraded to match the version of the CMN Free Busy service.
• Install this new version in the test environment.
• Verify this new build is syncing the objects correctly for the environment.
• Upgrade/install/configure this in to the production environment.