Add Contact object class auditing from within the Change Auditor Client:
1. Open: View > Administration > Auditing
2. Click on Active Directory under the Global group on the left.
3. Highlight 'Enterprise' under Object > Edit
4. Locate 'Contact' under the "UnAudited Object Class" column and Add it to the right
5. Click Finish.
After the agents receive new configuration the contact changes (creation/deletion) will be monitored.
Follow the next set of steps to add the individual contact object attributes for auditing if required:
1. Open Change Auditor Client.
2. Open the Administration Tasks tab.
3. Select the Auditing tab on the bottom left corner.
4. Under the "Forest" section, then under the "Active Directory" section, there is an "Attributes" section. Click on this.
5. Select the "contact" Schema Class in the upper window.
6. In the lower pane, left hand side, titled "Unmonitored Attribute", shift+click on all the items, and click the "> Add" button.
7. Refresh the Agent configuration for all the Agents on your DCs.