While is not possible to exclude selected events for a selected database for a single user (in the same template), it is entirely possible to exclude all events (in the selected Event Classes) generated by a single user, from one or more databases.
Complete the following steps to create the filter:
- Select “Auditing” | “SQL Server” in Administration Task tab,
- Select “Add” or Plus (+) button from the button bar menu in the upper right pane.
- Enter a value in the “Template Name” field
- Select the appropriate “Audit SQL instance” Radio button
- Enter the SQL instance name if applicable and click the “Add” button and click “Next”
- Select and add each required Event Classes by clicking the “Add” | “This event” button, click “Next”.
- Select “DatabaseName” from the column filter list.
- Select the “NOT LIKE” operator from the drop down list in the lower section
- Enter the Database name in the blank field to the right of the (NOT LIKE) Operator.
- Click the add button to move the filter to the lower pane.
- Repeat the previous three steps for the “LogInName” and click finish