1. Make sure that the user for Change Auditor Service (at the Client server) can access the Agent server.
2. Make sure the user for Change Auditor Service (at the Client server) can access the following registry key on the Agent Servers:
Expected Value: C:\Program Files\Dell\ChangeAuditor\Agent\
3. Please verify if that key is present on your Agent servers.
4. If they are, please export a copy of the registry at the Dell folder.
5. Try to access that server's registry from the Client computer.
Here are the steps to do that:
A. On Client computer, select Start | Run | Regedit.exe 2. Select File | Connect Network Registry...
B. Type in one of the server's names, select "Check name", and after it resolves, click OK.
C. A new node will appear in Regedit. You may have to collapse the "Computer" node in order to see it.
D. Navigate to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Dell\ChangeAuditor\Agent\
6. Once you've checked the registry, validate if the Path value listed actually points to the location of the Agent executable file (NPSrvHost.exe).
7. Lastly, are you able to access this same file location remotely from the Client machine?
(Making sure to change <server_name> to the actual server name, and changing the path to be the same as what is in the registry.)