Use the following steps to move the ChangeAuditor Coordinator to a new server if the SQL database is already on another server and does not need to be moved. All ChangeAuditor agents will transition over to the new ChangeAuditor server
- Install a second ChangeAuditor Coordinator
- On the Product Licensing page, use the same license files used for the first coordinator.
- On the Customer Installation Information page, be sure to enter the same installation name as the first coordinator.
- On the SQL Server Information page, select the SQL server and database name used in the first coordinator installation.
- Start up the Coordinator service on the second Coordinator by right-clicking the Coordinator system tray icon and selecting Enable Coordinator.
- Disable the ChangeAuditor Coordinator Service on the first Coordinator by right-clicking the Coordinator system tray icon and selecting Disable Coordinator.
- Open the Deployment tab page in a ChangeAuditor Client connected to the second ChangeAuditor Coordinator to ensure the agents connect to the second Coordinator.
- Use Add or Remove Programs to uninstall the disabled coordinator from your first ChangeAuditor server.