Consider the following scenario:
1. Coordinator for is attached to a ChangeAuditor database on an SQL server.
2. SQL server is rebooted, ie. as part of a normal patch cycle.
3. The coordinator attempts to reconnect regularly waiting for the database to return.
4. The database server restarts allowing connections, however the CA database takes some time to become available.
5. Login failures of type "System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot open database "ChangeAuditor" requested by the login. The login failed." are experienced by the Coordinator, connected to the SQL server, however unable to access the CA database.
6. The Coordinator shuts down in response to the login failure.