We offer a tool called "Advanced Migration Toolset" (AMT). This tool is a Domino application (database) which works with the Binary Tree Migrator for Notes product to migrate Domino server-based archives to an Exchange/EXO/PST target.
AMT discovers server-based archives and creates Person Documents in Migrator for Notes which can then be migrated using the Migrator for Notes product.
- Migrate Domino server-based archives to a target Exchange server archive or server mailbox, or to an Outlook ..pst file
- Ability to discover multiple server-based Domino archives per user (up to 5 archives per user)
Before using AMT:
- Target mailboxes must have already been created for each user account
- If migrating to the target archive, the archive mailbox must already have been enabled prior to matching the user in Migrator for Notes
- All users must have already been successfully matched in Migrator for Notes
- The Migration Notes ID requires Notes Manager level Access Control List (ACL) permissions assigned to the user mail files and any archive files
- In order to be processed, source mail files must have had 1) Domino server-based archiving enabled and 2) archive documents processed into the archive .nsf files for migration
Download the attahed User Guide and AMT nsf file. Follow the instructions within the documentation to configure and use this tool to discover server-based archive and create the person documents in Migrator for Notes.