To change the ADC from using anonymous authentication when connecting to active directory please perform the following steps:
- Open the Archive Manager Configuration Console
- Select AD connector
- Select the required domain configuration and click edit
- Do not make any changes to the first screen and click next
- On the Active Directory screen, check the "Credentials Required" box:
- Complete the Authentication Method, username and password as required.
- Click Next until Finish.
- Make the same changes to any other domains that might be setup.
- Apply the changes in the configuration console.
- Restart the Active Directory Connector Service and monotor the ADC.wlog for errors.