What are the main services of Archive Manager?
Archive Manager has 7 Services:
1. Archive Manager Full Text Search Service: Performs full-text searches against the Archive Manager full-text index, providing results to the Archive Manager Core Search Engine.
2. Archive Manager Full Text Index Service: Indexes the full-text of Messages within the Archive Manager Store (storing security context as well) for high speed full-text searching.
3. Archive Manager Exchange Store Manager Service: Synchronizes Archive Manager with the current state of the Enterprise's email-server. The ESM Service is also responsible for linking mail-items to their appropriate folders if imported into the archive by the Data Loader Service. E.g. Journal Items.
4. Archive Manager Data Loader Service: Populates Archive Manager with email messages from the Enterprise Mail - Server and/or other data sources such as the Journal Mailbox.
5. Archive Manager Active Directory Connector Service: Synchronizes Archive Manager with users and security maintained in the Enterprise's existing Directory Store. On a new installation when this service initially connects to the Directory Store it creates logins and mailboxes for each user that it picks up from the Directory store. In existing installations anytime a new user/mailbox are created it will create a new account/mailbox in Archive Manager. The scope of this service can be set from the Configuration Console under Directory Connector.
6. Archive Manager Message Retention Policy Service: Implements the Retention Policy rules on archived items in the ArchiveManager database.
7. Archive Manager Alert Service: Alert service runs SQL queries on the Dell Archive Manager Database and WMI queries on the server as well as it sends alert emails.