To work around this issue, apply the attached patch script.
To run the script:
- Log into the DL Appliance. The AppAssure Appliance Configuration Wizard is launched.
- Before clicking the next button on the wizard, minimize the wizard.
- Copy the script 1TBPatch.ps1 to a folder on the DL Appliance that is accessible via command line.
- Open Windows PowerShell Command Prompt.
- Navigate to the folder where the 1TBPatch.ps1 is located and execute the script.
Once the script is executed the message, "Patch executed. Continue running AppAssure Appliance Configuration Wizard." is displayed.
- Continue running the wizard.
Logs are created at C:\Windows\Temp\<hostname>
Note: This issue will be fixed in the RUU release, scheduled for October 2015.