This serves as a how to guide to apply Email notifications on multiple cores. AppAssure has no option in the web interface to transfer settings for notifications from one core to another. If you have multiple cores in your environment and email notifications have already been configured on one core, you may want to set the same settings on multiple cores and need to save time.
1. Verify email notification settings are fully setup on one core
2. Stop and pause all jobs on the core(s), then stop the core service before applying any registry changes.
3. Open regedit from the Start>Run window or PowerShell
4. Navigate to registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery\Core
5. On all cores, right click the registry key and export to the desktop to revert changes back to original configuration if needed:
6. Select the core machine that’s already configured and right click the regkey to perform an export:
7. On each core, verify the core service has stopped then double click the configured regkey on each core
8. Start the core service on each core