Below are the links to the Update 6 cumulative binaries for 126.96.36.199:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/appassure_patches/P-A64-001284/P-A64-001284.msi - Windows Agent x64
https://s3.amazonaws.com/appassure_patches/P-A86-001284/P-A86-001284.msi - Windows Agent x86
Please note, at this time there is no Update 6 patch for the 188.8.131.529 release. If you need this patch to address any concerns, please open a Service Request to obtain this patch.
Below is the full defect listing that Update 6 addresses:
· D-21688 - Cluster/Replicated Cluster Recovery Points tab and Configuration tab are not available after upgrade if new RPs were not created
· D-24189 - We have no ability to create archive or seed drive larger than 2Tb
· D-21717 - Checksum check for Exchange 2013 fails with error 'Checksum check mismatches'
· D-21319 - Hyper-v export has failed on the post-processing with the error: The export of volume 'volume name' is considered to have failed due to a cascade failure of another volume on the same disk
· D-23822 - Agent goes offline with an error "Operation has timed out". There is not ability to get connection between Core and agent.
· D-23265 - Agent Service crash WMI service
· D-21357 - There is no ability to set credentials for SQL Server metadata if there are more than one SQL Instance on the Agent
· D-24095 - A Nightly Job hung if a transfer was running while previous Nightly Job was started
· D-24035 - Repository could not be mounted with "System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection." error
· D-21716 - Replication will fail on the environment which do not support timeout for the stream
· D-21329 - Unbootable machine with BSOD 7b after ESXi export
· D-23258 - A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server error appear when trying to change Exchange credentials to the correct ones
· D-24241 - DvmBadRecord after replication with interrupted deferred delete
· D-21765 - Changes in the metadata gathering
· D-23686 - Attachability fails for DBs with filestream
· D-21545 - Attachability check failed if path to Filestream's folder more than 160 symbols
· D-21751 - Log truncation doesn’t start during nightly job for specific environment
· D-25098 - Remote rollup works incorrectly while performing the deleting volume images in old replication mode
· D-24049 - ReFS volume becomes RAW after VM export
· D-25122 - Offline agent have incorrect behavior and summary tab view
· D-21597 - The error 'An ad-hoc buffer of type System.Byte is being finalized when it should have been disposed. There's probably a leak somewhere' sometimes appears while o3e Transfer
· D-24587 - Continuous Hyper-V export sometimes fails with "System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file '\\...disk1.vhd' because it is being used by another process when Core and Hyper-V installed on one machine
· D-24324 - Replication fails with error: 'Sequence contains no matching element Failed to synchronize the lists of consumed and outstanding seed drives' after specific steps with seed drives
New Defects Addressed with this patch:
· D-21327 - Checksum check job should be put in queue if it was started during Mountability check for same RP
· D-23693 - Some files are not deleted from folder "IndexEntriesMaps" after dismount writable mount
· D-23299 - Rackspace containers from non-default region are not shown in list of containers in 'Add Archive' wizard
· D-24239 - Cluster disk is displayed as local Node disk if convert it from MBR to GPT
· D-24642 - Duplicate cleaner should delete RP that is detected as orphaned
· D-25231 - 'Recovery Points' and 'Events' tabs are opened very slow if there are a lot of RPs and events
· D-22007 - "Cannot Obtain an exclusive lock on database 'Model' retry the operation later" is displayed sometimes when trying to create database on the protected SQL agent
· D-21541 - Core is crashing with AccessViolationException if some VI has incorrect size of RPFS file header
· D-25369 - Add password field in to openstack and rackspace credentials
NOTE:To apply the patch, please unzip the folder to decompress the MSI installer. Right click on the file >> Unblock the file in the "General" tab if necessary >> Run the "Compatibility Troubleshooter" from the "Compatibility" tab if necessary.
The MSI installer will stop the core service gracefully for you. Dismount any mounted recovery points and run the installer when no other jobs are running. This install the new binaries and give you the option to restart the core service automatically. Occasionally, the core service does not start automatically and a manual start from either PowerShell or the Services Console does the trick.