1. Download the Active Administrator Update 5 from here
IMPORTANT: All instances of the Active Administrator Console must be running the same update as the Active Administrator Server. You may encounter errors when the Console attempts to connect to the Server if the updates do not match.
2. To install the update:
- Launch the update utility.
- The Update Utility checks to see if the Active Administrator Foundation Service (AFS) is installed. If it does not detect AFS, the server check box does not display.
- Click Active Administrator Update 5 to display the list of fixes included in the update.
- Verify the installation path, if necessary.
- Click Advanced.
- If you installed Active Administrator to a different location, browse to locate the folder.
- Click Less.
3. Select the Component to update.
4. Click Update.
Issue resolved in Active Administrator Update 5