Below are the basic steps to run the Inactive Accounts report, followed by a link to the User guide section for configuring inactive users and computers.
Note: By default, a user is considered inactive if the user has not logged in after 60 days.
- Within the Active Administrator console, select Security & Delegation | Inactive Accounts
- Select desired options under "Configure Inactive Users" section
- Select the "Domains" link located at the top right corner of the screen and add the Domain
- Click "Save" on top menu bar
- Click "Run Now"
- Select the "History" link located at the top right corner of the screen
- The list of Inactive Users will display ◦Click "Report" on top menu bar
- Choose the report delivery option and format. (You can also run the report "Interactive" to view results on the screen)
Configuring Inactive Users and Computers